- NSF Cheques – all banking fees will apply.
- Refund requests must be made in writing (letter/email) to the registrar by July 1st. Any requests received after July 1st are subject to review and may be denied. There will be no refunds for withdrawals after August 1st.
- All refund requests made prior to July 1st are subject to the following fees:
- 20.00 Administrative Fee
- Uniform Fee (cost may vary)
- District and B.C. Soccer Association Fees
- Medical/Injury (Doctor’s note required). Note: this will be pro-rated and subject to fees
- A full refund will be issued if space limitations prevent a player from being placed on a team.
- Refunds for players on a selected team*
- Once a select player is registered, they will not be eligible for any refund should they choose to withdraw from their team.
* a select team is any team formed by a tryout/ selection process.